Terms and Conditions
EDventure International’s agreement with its participants:
• EDventure International will organize leadership volunteer programs for you in overseas locations. While on EDventure International programs, you will be working with EDventure International, its partners, and other volunteers on humanitarian or environmental projects for village schools, orphanages, or wildlife sanctuaries in Thailand, Cambodia, Costa Rica, or Australia.
• EDventure International will prepare and arrange accommodation for you in the location where your program is based. EDventure International will make every reasonable effort to ensure this accommodation is clean and safe.
• Upon your arrival in the country where your program is based, EDventure International will arrange necessary transport arrangements to take you from the airport to the accommodation that we have prepared and arranged for you.
• EDventure International will make every effort to ensure you will have access to three meals a day and access to clean water.
• EDventure International will provide transportation for you to and from your daily volunteer projects.
• EDventure International will organize group activities for you during your program and may include cultural activities in the evenings.
• EDventure International staff will be on site at all reasonable times throughout the duration of your volunteer program and will supervise the volunteer activities as well as facilitate the leadership development workshops.
• EDventure International desires for your efforts on the volunteer projects to have long-lasting effects and that any construction you may be involved with will carry on its purpose long after you have returned home. EDventure International will make every effort to ensure that there are experienced trades people on hand to supervise and assist you with any building projects.
• EDventure International will provide all of the materials you may need in the projects you are involved in.
Participants’ agreement with EDventure International:
• You will pay a $500.00 non-refundable deposit to secure your placement on a leadership volunteer program. Once EDventure International receives your deposit and confirms that there is availability on the program of your choice, the deposit is paid towards the total cost of the program. This is not an additional cost. Details regarding how and when you can make this payment will be provided to you.
• You will pay the remaining balance of the total cost of the program at least 60 days prior to your departure date. (Any payment amount will be accepted between receiving your deposit and the due date of the remaining balance.)
Payments can be made via Paypal: Click here
• You will buy International Travel Insurance. Without providing proof of international travel insurance coverage, you will not be permitted to participate in the program. This must be purchased before your departure date. EDventure International will ask to see proof before you go, so please send us a copy of your certificate of cover when you have purchased your insurance.
• You will follow the rules of the EDventure International program during the duration of your stay and obey the laws in the local country. EDventure International will provide you with a guideline regarding these laws during orientation on the first day of your program. This is so that the programs can run smoothly and we can better look after your safety.
• You will not carry, use, sell, or purchase any illegal drugs.
• If, for whatever reason, you need to withdraw from the program at any time within 30 days before the date of your departure, you will forfeit the total cost of your program.
• If there is any dispute concerning any of the above issues, then the matter will be referred to the President of the Institution of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia, and we will follow their rules in resolving any disagreement between EDventure International and our participants.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, a representative of EDventure International will be happy to talk to you.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us:
Canada: +1 647 931 5774
USA: +1 951 281 6237
Australia: +61 03 9935 9407